New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Is it Fun Day again already?

For something light and fun to do today, go to Blogthings and check out What Your Summer
Ride should be
. They're suggesting my car is a red VW bug convertible. Actually I'm waiting for the Smart car to come out next April. I saw it last year when I was in Paris but when I saw previews from DaVinci Code, it looked like they got a few of them in the background. They are so cool- removable panels, small enough to fit head on in a parallel parking space…

3 comments:

Amanda Werhane said...

Hi, Nancy - this is a general post about The "M" Word blog.

First, thanks for starting it - I very much appreciate learning about library-related marketing resources, and marketing-related library resources.

Second, you may not be aware of this, but all of your posts are actually showing up as "Untitled" - for example, on this "Leave your comment" page.

I subscribe to your blog feed (http://themwordblog.blogspot.com/atom.xml), along with a bunch of other blogs, using the "News & Blogs" feature of Mozilla Thunderbird. Unfortunately, all of your posts show up titled "(no subject)", which is a shame, because I often pick and choose what blog posts I'm going to read on a given day, based on the title.

In case you want to use titles: On the "Create" page of the "Posting" tab in Blogger, the "Title" box is at the top of the screen, above "Link." Thanks!

Nancy Dowd said...

Thanks Amanda- I haven't been using the title section but will from now on for sure!!! -Nancy

Steve said...

Mine came up Beetle convertible. My wife said, "chick car, hun."
Ouch.