New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Monday, January 04, 2016

'Accidental Marketer' Webinar This Week

Hello Friends, and Happy New Year! 

Have you promised yourself that this will be the year that you get a handle on library marketing? Well then, I can help you get started. This week, I'm giving an introductory-level webinar on the topic. 

It's this Thursday, Jan. 7, 2015, at 2 pm Eastern time. So sign up now! 

"Am I Doing It Right? The Accidental Library Marketer" will be a 1-hour "marketing 101" class. It's being presented by PCI Webinars, a professional group that runs regular training and webinars. Look at their offerings; you may want to buy a subscription in order to learn all year long at a discount. 

The session will be recorded, so even if you can't attend that day, register and pay in advance so you'll be able to access it when you're ready to learn. 

Please join me this Thursday. I promise I'll make the lessons fun!

No comments: