New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Where to Find Marketing Info


I've built an illustrated list of where you can find great information on library marketing. I've gathered books, websites, reports, tools, and blogs that I believe offer insight and how-to help. And I've wrapped it all up into a nice PowerPoint that full of live links, to save you time and money. 

I've not seen a list like this anywhere else. (If you know of others, please share in the Comments!) While it is far from exhaustive, it offers 70 resources, which of course all have links to many more. 

If you're just starting to explore marketing, this will be a treasure trove for you. If you're looking to answer a specific question or to find data that will help you make a point or beef up a presentation, you're in luck. And even if you're an expert marketer, I'll bet that you'll find a few gems here that you hadn't known about. 

Please: Use, Share, Enjoy! This is a gift from me to the library marketers of the world, to help all of you do better projects with less work. (You're welcome! :-)   

No comments: