New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Monday, January 11, 2010

SirsiDynix Presentation: Bite-Sized Marketing

Wow! I have to say that starting off the morning trying to reduce my presentation from 70 to 12 slides left me a little doubtful as to how well the presentation would go. But I should never have worried - the event was amazing! Thank you for coming today. We had over 350 people attend. While I prefer seeing faces when I talk, I think this format worked pretty well. Loved the polling and question abilities.

Once again I apologize for the slide mishap. Here's the full unedited version. I've also posted all my notes on the Slideshare page. The questions everyone asked were terrific. Feel free to post additional questions or email them to me [ndowd@njstatelib.org] and I'll post answers to the blog.I'll also embed the actual presentation as soon as I get it.

Thanks Julianne for all your help. You're the best! -Nancy



Here's the presentation. questions begin at 40:32.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Thanks for being our guinea pig, Nancy, I think that your presentation went over very well today. We have had over 100 people review the recorded event since this afternoon! I am looking forward to working with you again for your June presentation!