New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Greetings from ALA in Chicago


Kathy says: Greetings from ALA where my first full day was already packed with interesting marketing / promo sessions. While I hate to ever send anyone away from The M Word, I must ask that you go over to the Info Today blog to see what I've posted about today's adventures. That is, at least until I have time to add some original content here...

This is one of the sessions I blogged about there:


Tomorrow (Sunday) will be another action-packed day that will include my book signing at the Swap & Shop, info on dealing with the media, and an appearance at the OCLC Blog Salon where the special guests will be our friends the Shanachies.
:-)

No comments: