New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Speaking in Delft Later This Week


Tomorrow I'm flying off to Amsterdam, and after I take a couple of days to get over my jetlag, I'll be doing a presentation in Delft.

The day-long symposium, called UGame ULearn, is organized by my Dutch colleagues from DOK (Erik & Jaap of the Shanachies) along with Liesbeth Mantel of the Technical University of Delft. They have put together a pretty amazing program.

Here's the home page, although most of you will benefit more from this version that's translated into English!

I'll be talking about libraries and social media and The Phoenix. Whatintheheck is The Phoenix? Stay tuned...

No comments: