New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MLS Almost to Press

I've been super busy lately finishing up the May/June issue of Marketing Library Services. But now it's almost ready to go to press so I thought I'd check in here. (Wait till you see the cover story about playing Wii games at a retirement center! What a great outreach project!)

BTW, all my CIL conf pics are finally up on my flickr site. Enjoy!
~Kathy

2 comments:

JayCee said...

Really enjoyed my first CIL conference. We started a WII senior bowling league in Feb. and they went out and had t-shirts made for all four teams! Check out our Gaming/Technology blog at www.marlborolibrary.org

Jim Cosgrove

~Kathy Dempsey said...

How cool that your library is also doing Wii bowling for Seniors. Sounds like they're really getting into it!

For those who may have missed the cover story on Seniors playing the library's Wii games, find it here: http://www.infotoday.com/mls/may08/index.shtml

Thanks for sharing your info and blog, Jim!