New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello World!

Hello, Blog World! And welcome to my first post for The M Word. I have to say that I'm honored that Nancy asked me to join her most excellent blogging adventure. This is a great new forum for me and I intend to share lots of ideas about promoting libraries, which really is a great passion of mine.

While this is my first "personal" post, I have blogged before under the flag of Information Today, Inc. when I was attending and covering conferences for them. In fact, I'll be doing that again next month at the 08 Computers in Libraries (see http://www.infotoday.com/cil2008/default.shtml) conference, which is always a great event. I'll try to find a few minutes to contribute to The M Word while I'm there too, because there are marketing-related sessions and events at CIL. So in early April, all my fans (yes, all 3 or 4 of them) can get a double dose of me online. Lucky devils!

Soon I'll be back with more comments and fascinating content, so stay tuned!

No comments: