Short of adding another day to the week (which BTW, I think if they put that to a vote it would pass - as long as it was a free day :-), how can we give ourselves more time? Here's some ideas in a great post by Henrik Edberg at the Positivity Blog Full article here
10 Tips for Freeing Up More Time for Yourself
1. Investigate how you actually spend your days.
2. Realize that you don’t have to do everything you do
3. Use Parkinson’s Law.
4. Reduce your information intake.
5. Combine for more than one benefit.
6. Ask yourself throughout the day: Is this useful?
7. Show up
9. Work in a cone of silence.
10. Exercise and eat healthy.
I heard about this blog awhile back from reading Stephen Abram's blog and love it- Give yourself an early holiday gift and it to your RSS feed.