New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Friday, September 24, 2010

See you there...

I'm getting so excited over the next few presentations I'm giving. If you are attending any of them, I hope you stop by and say hello!

Internet Librarian International 2010 October 13-14, London
I'll be talking about mobile marketing and how libraries can utilize this new tool to market their libraries.

New England Library Association Annual Conference , October 17-19, Boxborough, MA
I'll be talking about using Bite-Sized Marketing in your libraries

New York Library Association Conference, November 3-6, Saratoga Springs, NY
I'll be talking about simple and cost effective ways to market your library with both traditional and web 2.0 tools

See you there!-Nancy

No comments: