New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

See You at ALA update :-)

I'm heading out tomorrow and hope to meet many of you this time! I'm speaking at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday morning for LLAMA's program, "John Cotton Dana Winners Tell All". School Media Specialsts can catch me at 4 pm for the "How to Tell a Strategic Story".


Following Kathys' successful book signing at last year's PR Swap, my co-authors and I will be signing our book at 12:30. Peggy Barber will be signing her new book earlier (maybe around 11:30?). We were a little nervous because the first printing of Bite-Sized had been sold out, but ALA Publications went into high gear and got a second printing to the presses so we'll have copies on hand. Plus we'll be selling them at a discount :-)

I'm going to try to get over to the Battle Deck Tournament and may get a glimpse of the Duchess (is she still coming??). No blackberry - lost mine and want to wait for the new iPhone. So will be going "Old School" and using a laptop this conference!

Have fun! -Nancy

No comments: