New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Diana Friend joins the 'M' Word Team

Diana Friend

I'd like you to welcome our newest writer for The 'M' Word... Diana Friend. Diana manages the the marketing and media relations of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library in Topeka, Kansas and has done an outstanding job. Just take a look at their new website to get an idea of the kind of work she does including the development of a new logo! Tell me, you all wouldn't love to hear about that process! She is working on other interesting projects that you'll want to hear about as well. I am so excited that this extremely talented marketer has decided to join our team. Here's a little tease from her bio...

"I am passionate about the work I do at my library, and value the intellect and inspiration of my colleagues. I am a regular person who loves her family: John, my husband, Sam, my son and Savanna, my bffd--that's 'best friends foverever daughter'! I have been riding and showing horses just about as long as I have been walking, and volunteer with my state and national Quarter Horse associations. I live northeast of Topeka, in the country so I can enjoy my horses, dogs and cats."
Get to know her better here.

Welcome Diana!

1 comment:

~Kathy Dempsey said...

Hi Diana!! So glad to have you aboard!

I'll be thinking of you now each time I see storms heading across Kansas...