- I was second runner-up for “Best Legs” in eighth grade.
- When I was a beat reporter, one of my favorite assignments took me up in a blimp where we rode along the Jersey shore… way cool!
- I ran for mayor and lost by a little over 100 votes. The fun part was that I was running against a long established and very well funded candidate. The secret to my success? I made homemade cookies and put them out where I was speaking… people were attracted and once they began to munch, I began to talk… I had good ideas but the cookies- they were really great!
- A poetry anthology that my friend and I published was bought by a University in Israel to be distributed to doctors so that they could get in touch with the feelings of their patient’s families- talk about “Poetry Power”!
- My favorite scents- bread baking in the oven, summer days after a rain, salt air, and pine forests
And now I tag Jill Stover, Judy Macaluso, Liz Burns, Sophie Brookover and Norma Blake.